Inoxia’s SpeedTiles warrants that all its tiles will retain adhesion for a period of 10 years from the date of installation. Adhesion is defined as when the product sticks firmly on the surface where applied and does not loose its sticking properties over time.
For the adhesive warranty to be valid, the following conditions must be respected :
- Inoxia’s SpeedTiles tiles must not be in contact with an open flame, or where thetemperature could be higher than 199º F / 93º C ;
- Inoxia’s SpeedTiles tiles must not be installed in a shower, on a countertopor on a floor ;
- The installation instructions must have been followed as detailed on Inoxia’s SpeedTiles website (www. speedtiles.com/en/diy-zone/#installation).
Inoxia’s SpeedTiles also warrants that all its tiles are free of defect for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Defect is defined as a shortfall in the product to perform within the industry allowable tolerances as set forth in standard, National tile industry protocols.
All Inoxia’s SpeedTiles tiles must be inspected ; it is strongly recommended to display the tiles and test the final layout prior to installation. The warranty will not apply for any apparent defect that could have been detected prior to installation through inspection by the installer. Any damage that occur during transportation is the responsability of the shipping company.
Inoxia’s SpeedTiles is not liable for it’s tiles that are subject to :
- Customer misuse including negligence, chemical or physical abuse ;
- Installation defect ;
- Color, size, thickness, surface and finish variations due to raw material ;
- Installation that results in the violation of any local Building Code ;
- Lack of uniformity ; it is strongly recommended to blend all the boxes’ tiles before installation due to natural variances of raw materials and sources ;
- Any indirect damages.
- Any damage that occur during transportation
To Make a Claim
- The original buyer must notify a Inoxia’s SpeedTiles representative in writing within 30 days of the occurrence of the adhesion or tile defect and must provide pictures of the said “defect’’ or “issue’’ along with proof of purchase ;
- A Inoxia’s SpeedTiles representative or someone authorized will analyse and inspect the claim. If the claim is deemed “valid”, an Authorization Claim Form will be issued subject to the parameters detailed in the Inoxia’s SpeedTiles warranties ;
- Inoxia’s SpeedTiles reserves the right, for any product covered by a warranty, toreplace or reimburse it at its sole discretion ;